Sunday 27 November 2011

Lazy Sunday

Here's a few pics I took whilst wandering around the German markets. There's way too much tempting things to buy and eat! Including a slice of triple chocolate slab which left me feeling queasy... it doesn't follow sushi and liquorice very well!





This is my favourite stall by far. I could actually live off liquorice! 



I got some feather hair extensions! What do you guys think? They're very subtle. You only get 7 feathers per pack (not all of them are visible in the photo) I'm super bored of my hair and needed something to jazz it up without being drastic!







I got this ring today from a local vintage+textile fair for £4. I rarely wear rings so it's nice to find one I really love.


I bought small sizes of all the ingredients to make long island ice teas at home! (Coke's in the fridge) I'm experimenting with the quantities at the moment haha.

3 comments:

  1. that ring you bought is super cute, and a great price too, nice one :) by the way, fab look, i was wondering where you got that hat from? :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cardi! Oh long island iced teas are so strong! I love making cocktails :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feathers in your hair are great, it completely adds that little extra to it! I'm like you, I'm bored of my hair.. but just don't know what to do with it either! LOVE the alcohol for the Long islands.. Don't even bother with the coke!x

    ReplyDelete