Thursday 27 October 2011

New converse!


I have a slight obsession with all things stars and stripes. So it was only natural for me to purchase some stars and stripes print converse! Right now they are way too 'new' looking. I prefer the more lived-in look (similar to my cream ones I've had 5 years) I have some major wearing in to do!



I  made a few 'looks' on polyvore. The first one (below) is quite a feminine, soft collection, lots of neutral and pale pink tones. I do tend to stick with the whole jeans and trainers look (sometimes a bit messy and grungy), but for night time I think its nice to dress a little prettier.


Romantic Blush



In contrast, I've made one thats a little more daytime and slightly more me.



Street
Meet my cat, Maki! And yes that is a lid on her head... which, surprisingly she didn't seem to mind wearing as hat.






I need to go and find some navy shorts for my halloween outfit! It's a lot harder than it sounds, and I don't want too spend much as it's silly if I'm only going to wear them once.

2 comments:

  1. I realllly want that dress, it's so pretty!And those conerses are so funky!
    Great photos!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, that pink dress is gorgeous. Love the detail and colour and style!
    And secondly HOW adorable is your cat!! Quality photo.x

    ReplyDelete