Wednesday 12 October 2011

Happy Wednesday

It's been a long time since I last posted on Lookbook. I don't take it too seriously, I'm not one of those girls who can buy a new outfit everyday and spend a long time on editing photos unfortunately. But all the same, its a bit of fun.


I decided to post a pic of one of my outfits on a recent trip to Milan anyway (below)





Such a great trip! Which was spontaneously booked 2 days prior to flying. Can't say I've ever booked anything that last minute before. I wasn't 'wowed' by the food like I thought I would be. Slightly disappointed if anything! (minus the gelato, which was to die for) I did have a slight (understatement) obsession with the Vespas. I can't explain why, I mean, I don't think I have the confidence to scoot around on the roads, ducking and diving between cars! But every time I saw an attractive looking one I had to snap a pic (sad, I already know!) This one is my desktop background...geez I need help...



Anyway... one thing easier (and not to mention cheaper) to change rather than an outfit, is one of my vices - nail varnish! Im a bit of an addict to put it fairly. So I've picked out 5 of my favourite colours to share. They're all quite different to one another, which I like. I get bored easily so rather than dying my hair every other week (which i shockingly used to) its much better to just paint away!




From left to right:
1. Nars - Dovima 
The perfect pillar box red! (The photo doesn't do it much justice if I'm honest!)
2. Nails Inc - Jermyn Street
An easy to wear shade of greige. Probably the colour I wear the most. There's pretty much no outfit it doesn't go with.
3. Chanel - Riviera
Perhaps not my favourite colour, but suits perfectly when I'm in a pink mood.
4. Rimmel - Ultra Violet
Love, love, love this colour! Its a bit unusual but it's amazing how easy it goes on (and a brilliantly cheap price!) I prefer varnishes with wider brushes.
5. Gosh - Forest Floor
At first I thought, hmm green? But its grown on me loads since then. In fact it's the colour I decided on wearing today :)




Also, I recently purchased a new electrical gadget - Babyliss Waving Wand! It's an alternative to curling with my straightening irons, and I absolutely love it, so much so I will post pics of how my hair has turned out later on.


Ciao! xo

3 comments:

  1. Love your skirt where did you get it? Love the chanel and rimmel polishes too! Such great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Its from Topshop from the beginning of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also was in Milan recently...lovely city but I 100% agree about the food !

    I really love your blog..keep up the good work.
    Just followed you there and if you want you can check out mine too:

    http://retroflame.blogspot.com/

    Erika xx

    ReplyDelete